Colin graduated from the University of California, San Diego, with a degree in Philosophy. Thereafter, he attended Boston University School of Law. While a law student, he participated on the International Law Journal, served as a law clerk for the Office of the United States Trustee, and received a Master’s Degree in Business Administration. Following law school, Colin obtained a Master’s Degree in Dispute Resolution from Pepperdine University School of Law.
Colin supports all areas of the practice and works on professional liability, business, and real estate matters. He handles research and analysis, case preparation, pleading, discovery, and law and motion activities. In addition, he has mediation, arbitration, and second-chair trial experience.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, LL.M., 2005
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., 2004
- Boston University School of Management, MBA, 2004
- University of California, San Diego, B.A., 2000
- Professional Errors and Omissions
- Business Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- California, 2007
- Massachusetts, 2007